NFL Football Week 3 Pool

Here is the week 3 NFL pool. So email me your picks for each game, against the spread by mid-night Saturday. And add in your guess for total points scored in the Monday night game, to be used as a tie breaker. Make sure to include your member name in the email.

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
9/27 1:00 ET At NY Jets -2.5 Tennessee
9/27 1:00 ET At Houston -3.5 Jacksonville
9/27 1:00 ET At Philadelphia -8.5 Kansas City
9/27 1:00 ET At Baltimore -13.5 Cleveland
9/27 1:00 ET NY Giants -6.5 At Tampa Bay
9/27 1:00 ET Washington -6.5 At Detroit
9/27 1:00 ET Green Bay -6.5 At St. Louis
9/27 1:00 ET At Minnesota -7.5 San Francisco
9/27 1:00 ET At New England -4.5 Atlanta
9/27 4:05 ET Chicago -2.5 At Seattle
9/27 4:05 ET New Orleans -6.5 At Buffalo
9/27 4:15 ET At San Diego -5.5 Miami
9/27 4:15 ET Pittsburgh -4.5 At Cincinnati
9/27 4:15 ET Denver -1.5 At Oakland
9/27 8:20 ET At Arizona -2.5 Indianapolis

Monday Night Football Point Spread

9/28 8:35 ET At Dallas -8.5 Carolina