FanPost

2 p.m. today - Chat with Kevin Millar on MLB.com

Click here for Kevin Millar chat

"Blue Jays fans were asked who they wanted to chat with. The most reqested player was Blue Jays first baseman and designated hitter Kevin Millar. At 2 p.m. today, fans will be able to chat with him about his career, his season with the Blue Jays and his plans for the future"

Too bad they won't let the "Why are you still playing?, Did Cito sell his soul to you?" questions thru.

I really don't have anything else that I would ask him. It'll be interesting to see the types of questions that the mod lets through.