FanPost

Let's spice things up for a Wednesday...

So Carm was checking out the site Ladies... and they have a Hump Day Hotties post they do.  She figured that we should have something like that too.  Glad to oblige her I thought I'd put up my contribution!

Let's start with golf.

Natalie Gulbis and Anna Rawson.  Two reasons why golf groupings should be a threesome!!

Natalie-gulbis-bikini-3_medium

Anna-rawson_medium

And then there's Jenni Jinch. Softball is a wonderful sport isn't it?

P1_finch_medium

And one last pic for Carm.  Yes, she is still missing her Rolen!

Rolen27flash_medium

Happy Wednesday everyone!