What grade would you give Alex Anthopoulos for his first off-season?

Richard Griffin wrote about Alex Anthopoulos' first 100 day yesterday, so I thought I'd ask you guys what grade you'd give him. Here is Griffin's:

If Anthopoulos is to be graded for his early efforts, he would earn an A-minus. On the other hand, if you were to ask him, personally, considering his Jan. 2 marriage and just concluded Hawaii honeymoon, the young Montrealer might, in an off-the-record moment, rate himself an A-plus.

It is much nicer to read Griffin when he's not trying to get the GM fired with every story.

What Alex has done so far:

  • Traded Halladay to the Phillies for Kyle Drabek, Michael Taylor and Travis D'Arnaud. A terrific trade I thought, considering all that was going on.
  • Traded Taylor to the A's for Brett Wallace. A straight challenge trade, 'my read on these prospects is better than your read'. We will find out if it is a good trade in a few years but I like the guts he showed doing it.
  • Traded League and Johermyn Chavez to Mariners for Brandon Morrow. Trading a reliever and a prospect for what we hope will be a starting pitcher looks like a good move. We'll see.
  • Signed John Buck. Someone has to catch.
  • Signed Alex Gonzalez and John McDonald to play short.
  • Hired a number of scouts and hired some people he has worked with before as advisors.
  • Allowed Marco Scutaro, Rod Barajas (we presume) and Kevin Millar (yay) to leave as free agents.
  • Kept Cito as manager for this year and allowed Brad Arnsberg to leave. This is the one I'm not thrilled about, I don't think Cito is the manager this team needs but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he'll take to the idea that he's teaching the young players. I think how he does with Travis Snider in spring training and the start of the season will tell us if having him manage for another year is a good thing or not.
  • He's made a number of minor league signings, as well as picking up Zech Zinicola in the rule 5 draft.

So how would you rate his first off-season?