Jays, Shawn Camp avoid arbitration

Here is the press release:

BLUE JAYS AGREE TO TERMS WITH CAMP

The TORONTO BLUE JAYS have agreed to terms with RHP SHAWN CAMP on a contract for the 2010 season.

CAMP, 34, agreed to terms on a $1,150,000 US contract for the 2010 season. The 6-0, 204 lb. right hander appeared in 59 games, the 4th most on the club last season, posting a 2-6 record with a 3.50 ERA. The Fairfax, Virginia native has a 15-20 career record with seven saves and a 4.74 ERA in 295 games, all in relief.

The Blue Jays have four arbitration eligible players remaining, who have yet to agree to terms for the 2010 season; RHP Jason Frasor, RHP Casey Janssen, RHP Jeremy Accardo and LHP Brian Tallet.

Put your bets down on who goes all the way to arbitration.