Make your predictions: Ricky Romero

I'm not going to say all that much about him, since Jesse wrote an excellent piece on him back in November. We all remember Ricky had a great start to the season, not so great end, which is basically the story for the whole team. He's just 25 this year. His pitching line:

2009 - Ricky Romero 13-9 29 29 0 0 0 0 178.0 192 88 85 18 79 141 4.30 1.52

Bill James doesn't expect him to have a good year: 7-14, 5.59, 30 starts, 190 innings, 96 walks and 147 K.

Chone likes him some better: 8-9, .4.73, 27 starts, 154 innings, 71 walks and 113 K.

And Marcel has a better predicted outcome: 10-8, 4.47, 149 innings, 62 walks and 119 K.

So give us your prediction on won/loss, ERA, starts and innings. Throw in anything else you see happening for the young man. We'll look back at the end of the year and see if anyone came close.

SB Nation Featured Video