Make your predictions: Scott Downs

Snakeface has been part of our pitching staff for the past 5 years and has been terrific. The last four he's been a very important part of our bullpen. He pitched in 81 games in 2007 with a 2.17 ERA. 2008 it was 66 games with a 1.78 ERA. Last year he had injury troubles but still got into 48 games. His complete line:

2009 - Scott Downs 1-3 48 0 0 0 9 4 46.2 46 18 16 4 13 43 3.09 1.26

I'm hoping he has a healthier season this year.

Bill James has him pitching in 55 game, 16 saves, 54 innings, 19 walks, 45 K for a 3.67 ERA.

CHONE has a similar prediction: 57 games, 49 innings, 18 walks, 42 K for a 3.86 ERA.

So give us your guess for games, saves, ERA and anything else you'd like.