FanPost

Who's playing Winterball?

I was looking through the Jays minor leaguers to see who is playing Winterball, and how they're doing.  I jotted it down, and though I'd post, in case anyone was interested.  Not anything particularly exciting to report...

Fuenmayor (Venezualan League) 43 AB, 1 HR, 3 RBI, .256 Avg, . 661 OPS

Sierra (Dominican League) 52 AB, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .212 Avg., .529 OPS

Del Campo (Mexican League) 26 AB, 0 HR, 2 RBI, .192 Avg., .507 OPS

McCoy (Mexican League) 227 AB, 2 HR, 17 RBI, .304 Avg., .413 OBP, .788 OPS

Dopirak (Venezualan League) 137 AB, 7 HR, 32 RBI, .277 Avg., .833 OPS

Randy Ruiz (Puerto Rican League) 72 AB, 3 HR, 17 RBI, .319 Avg., .898 OPS

Jonathan Jaspe (Venezualan League) 50 AB, 0 HR, 4 RBI, .200 Avg., .499 OPS