FanPost

Sean Ochinko to have surgery

Sean Ochinko says he is having surgery on Thursday this week to remove a cist on his hamate bone.  Supposedly this has been bothering his wrist for a while.

Source: Sean Ochinko

Not sure how simple hand surgery is (I believe the hamate bone is in the hand somewhere) but it sounds like he was bothered by it this year a bit so he could only get better right?  I'm looking forward to seeing him in New Hampshire in the coming years.