FanPost

Jeff Blair, Do Shut Up!

I won't start here a list of grievances, but that Jeff Blair guy is getting on my nerves recently.

I'll just provide you with the latest specimen, and invite you to provide more.

For some obscure reason, the Fan590 gave that buffoon his own show, and he's definitely abusing it in order to push his (rather shameless) agenda.

Just a few minutes ago, when discussing the question of the next manager, Mr. Blair argued in favor of
Bobby Valentine as "he's going to be so much fun for the media". He even made J.P. Ricciardi, Valentine's colleague in ESPN, uncomfortable with trying to get him behind that hallucinated idea. Now making J.P "swagger" Ricciardi uncomfortable, that's an achievement...

I just find this guy obnoxious. He's not a provocator - that's Andrew Kristal. He's not the Arrogant Bastard - that's Bobcat. Jeff Blair is the kid that used to ask very long questions because he likes the sound of his (rather nasal) voice.

In short: IMO, Jeff Blair represents most of what's bad in the media. He's not the only one, but he annoys me the most. What I truly hate is when he picks a view that I agree with... I hate to be on the same side with the likes of him...