Happy Birthday Jose Bautista

Everyone's favorite home run champion turns 30 today.

And not only can he hit 54 home runs in a season, he can grow a beard overnight.

Really there isn't anything I can say about him that hasn't been said a bunch of times, but in a Blue Jay season that was great fun to watch there was nobody better to watch then Jose. He swings the bat harder than anyone I've ever seen. Add that to an amazing throwing arm from the outfield or third base and a great eye at the plate (100 walks to go with the 54 homers) and you have a very entertaining ball player.

Happy Birthday Jose. Hope it is a great one. Enjoy it.