FanShot

According to an industry source, Blue Jays’ third base coach Brian Butterfield is one of the four...

5

According to an industry source, Blue Jays’ third base coach Brian Butterfield is one of the four finalists for the Toronto managerial opening. Butterfield, 52, a native of Maine who still lives in the state, has also served as the Jays’ bench coach during his nine-season tenure with the Jays. He has managerial experience in the minor leagues in the Yankees’ organization.

Same sort that told us yesterday they were down to three choices. No one knows anything.