FanPost

Blue Jays Ownership

For those of you that believe that this ownership group is not willing to spend the money it takes to win a championship, YOU ARE WRONG!  My thoughts of Rogers being 100% committed to this organization was confirmed once again today with Keith Pelly on the fan 590.  He said "Rogers wants to win a World Series"  This means putting money into this team and raising payroll.  Cant wait for this off-season and am excited to see what moves are coming for this team.