FanPost

Nick Johnson in Toronto?

Although I also am open to the idea of Manny Ramirez coming to Toronto, and would prefer that option provided he can be signed for around 8 million, another option at Dh or even first base is Nick Johnson who fits well into the Jays most glaring weakness (OBP) though he probably won't hit for as high of average as Ramirez he probably could be signed for under 5 million. His career OBP is over .400 and though he's not fast if he batted after Escobar, I don't really want him running to much with Bautista next anyways.

1. Escobar – SS

2. Johnson - 1b

3. Bautista 3b

4. Wells – RF