One Year Ago Today J.P. Riccardi Was Fired

I don't like to take joy in someone being fired. Hitting someone when they are down isn't kosher. But no one can say that things don't look brighter in Jayland a year later. If you want to see the story from that day it is here. It was an interesting few days. The day before the new came out about the 'player revolt' and then, a couple of weeks later, after an exhaustive search of golf courses in the GTA Paul Beeston decided he was the best choice for team CEO and hired himself.

A year later it looks like the right moves were made.