FanPost

2011 - what will the future hold?

With the post about the Jays biggest surprise in 2010, got me to thinking about the 2011 season for the Jays.  My question to you would be what are you most looking forward to in 2011?

For me it is having Travis Snider play a full season...he started 2010 slow but was heating up before he got injured.  When he came back he wasn't playing well (or a lot) but at the end of the season he was once again heating up.  I am very intrigued to see what he can do in a full/healthy season.  I think he will be streaky for his whole career but I'd like to see what he can do with a sustained hot-streak with no injury or end of the season (or being benched in favour of anyone and everyone) to stop it.

What do you look most forward to in 2011?