FanPost

Jays need to sign Crawford

He is exactly what they need; hitting at the top of the order he will transform this team and generate tonnes of fan excitement. A fantastic player just coming into his prime.
Bautista plays 3b and we pick up a cheap 1B/DH option (Hawpe?).

With the stellar starting pitching, the Jays would instantly be formidable contenders in the East - and the message to fans would be heard loud and clear.

Management says they are willing to spend when it makes sense and the team is ready. That time is now.