Happy Birthday Pat Hentgen

Former Jay pitcher, Cy Young award winner, current bullpen coach and last, but least, Bluebird Banter interviewee Pat Hentgen turns 42 today.

Pat won 131 games in his 14 season career, 107 with the Blue Jays. And, course, he is number 8 on our list of Top 50 Jays.

Happy birthday Pat, I hope it is a good one.