SB Nation Rookie of the Year Vote

SB Nation has been doing their own version of the major awards the last few years. This year it is we were a little slow getting the Rookie of the Year together....we'd like to put them up just before the actual vote comes out. Each blog gets two votes to vote for the awards for their league. So Hugo and I got to vote for the AL awards.

So here is the SB Nation AL Rookie of the Year vote:

Column1

1st

2nd

3rd

Points

Jackson

11

13

2

96

Feliz

13

8

4

93

Matusz

3

2

6

27

Valencia

1

3

7

21

Santana

2

3

9

Jaso

3

3

Boesch

1

1

Bourjos

1

1

Davis

1

1

So as you can see, we came up with a different answer than the BBWAA. Tight vote at the top. I voted for Austin Jackson for first. I think I voted Feliz third and Brian Matusz second. I think.....I have a terrible memory for these things.

The NL vote:

Column1

1st

2nd

3rd

Points

Heyward

20

11

133

Posey

12

18

2

116

Garcia

1

12

15

Castro

1

3

6

Stanton

6

6

Sanchez

1

2

5

Davis

4

4

Hudson

1

1

Johnson

1

1

Chacin

1

1

Again there was a difference of opinion. The Writers picked Buster Posey, our bloggers picked Jason Heyward. I think I would have voted Heyward too.