FanPost

ManRam in T.O. - its all lining up

Manny Ramirez's agent Scott Boras said Monday that his client is hoping to find an incentive-laden one-year contract for 2011.

Manny wants to DH in a hitting-friendly environment. "It's just like Vlad Guerrero. His last Angels season, where he had an injury season and he had 50 RBI, was not a customary Vlad Guerrero season," said Boras. "He went to Texas and reestablished himself. This is really the course for great veteran hitters." Ramirez might have to settle for a deal with a non-contender.

Source: Los Angeles Times