SB Nation Cy Young Award

The AL Cy Young winner will be announced later today, so here is SB Nation's Cy Young Vote. Felix, of course, is Felix Hernandez. I'm not sure why they decided to list him by first name when all the others are by last name. I didn't have Price or Weaver on my ballot, but the other five in the top seven were on mine. No Jays made the list. I'm willing to bet that there will be at least one Jay on it next year.

1st

2nd

3rd

4th