FanPost

Time for some healthy evil laughs: MUHAHAHAHA!!! (and Jeter...)

See the stew here

That just makes my day. You have to admit that whoever caves in it's going to be hilarious to watch.

I like Jeter. He seems a class act (or maybe I, too, am sold on Yankee propoganda... But I like to assume every guy is a good guy, until proven otherwise.). And like I believe Vernon should never be blamed for signing a contract that made no sense for the team, I'll never hold it against Jeter as well (especially when the Yukkies are at the recieving end).

That said, the evil little demon sitting on my shoulder tells me it's going to be extremely gleeful to see Jeter looking for another job and having to face his true (not the "Yankee-Legen") value in the market.

Update: seems like the Yankees blinked first and gave him a 45M$ for 3 years. and that's just the initial(!) offer...

Your (evil) thoughts, please