Congratulations San Francisco Giants World Series Champs

McCovey Chronicles is going wild...as it should. It was a great win for the Giants.

The only one to pick the Giants in 5 was CraiginCalgary. Good job Craig, beer on me next time.

Surprisingly, no one picked Edgar Renteria as MVP. Wonder why? It is a strange world when the highest paid player on the team doesn't even make the postseason roster, while a backup infielder is the MVP.

The Giants really played great ball in the series, led by four home grown starting pitchers. Nice to see Buster Posey have a good series too. With some young talent and in a division that looks to be a bit of a mess for the next little while, I bet we'll be seeing them in the playoffs again.

Bring on the off-season.