FanPost

No Upton? No Upton

It seems that AA decided that going all in with the farm system for Justin Upton wasn't a good idea.

I know that everyone values their players highly (see Halladay, Trade Of) but what the Diamondbacks was asking for was a little steep.  4 top prospects and they needed to "win" the trade.  The only guy I can think of that would be worth that might be Pujols.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/baseball/article/897073--jays-have-many-needs-and-gm-anthopoulos-sees-several-ways-to-fill-them

"Justin Upton is not on the team’s radar any more, as the Arizona Diamondbacks want too much for the outfielder."

Oh well, let's get on to the Prince Fielder speculation.