FanShot

Players Eligible for the 2010 Rule 5 Draft

4

See the link for other teams (anybody worth taking a flyer on from other teams?)... Blue Jays are: Brad Emaus, Adam Loewen, Jonathan Diaz, Adam Calderone, Randy Boone, Luis Sanchez, B.J. Lamura, Dumas Garcia, Ricardo Nanita, Callix Crabbe, Vince Bongiovanni, Jamie Vermillya, Scott Campbell, Al Quintana, Danny Perales, Ronald Uviedo, Matt Liuzza, Chad Beck, C.J. Ebarb, Concepcion Rodriguez, Sean Shoffit, Juan Hernandez, Frank Gailey