Hall of Fame Ballot

On the ballot for the first time are Juan Gonzalez, Jeff Bagwell, Larry Walker, Benito Santiago, Rafael Palmeiro, Kevin Brown, John Franco, Al Leiter, Kirk Rueter, Tino Martinez, John Olerud, Carlos Baerga, Bret Boone, Bobby Higginson, Marquis Grissom, Charles Johnson and B.J. Surhoff.

Getting another chance are Roberto Alomar, Harold Baines, Bert Blyleven, Barry Larkin, Edgar Martinez, Don Mattingly, Fred McGriff, Mark McGwire, Jack Morris, Dale Murphy, Dave Parker, Tim Raines, Lee Smith and Alan Trammell.

A few former Jays on the list: Al Leiter, John Olerud, Roberto Alomar, Fred McGriff and Jack Morris.

We'll do a series of polls over the next couple of weeks to see who we'd elect to the Hall.