Happy Birthday Paul Quantrill

The only Canadian on our list of Top 50 Blue Jays turns 42 today.

He spent 6 seasons with the Jays and pitched in 386 games. His best season with the Jays was 1997 when he had a 1.94 ERA in 77 relief appearances. He had a rubber arm, pitching in 80 or more games in 5 different seasons and led the league in appearances in 4 straight seasons.

He pitched in the 2006 World Baseball classic for Canada and was one of the coaches for Canada in the 2009 WBC. He was inducted into the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame in 2010

Happy Birthday Paul. Hope it is a good one.