Happy Birthday Lloyd Moseby

Lloyd Moseby turns 51 today.

Lloyd played center field for us for 10 seasons. He was part of the great outfield we had in the 80's with George Bell in left and Jesse Barfield in right. He was our first round draft choice in 1978, the number 2 pick overall and was rushed up to the majors, since we didn't have much of a team back then. Lloyd also was our first base coach in 98 and 99.

He is also on our list of Top 50 Jays.

So happy birthday Lloyd. Hope it is a good one.