FanPost

3rd/1st base

Who will be playing 3rd this year? I'm not exactly EE's biggest fan, but he's almost tolerable with a guy like Overbay at first. The thought of Lind playing first scares me. I can see EE leading the league 50 throwing errors from 3rd. I would love to see an upgrade of either corner position, both Escobar and EE throwing to Lind just smells like disaster. I doubt this would ever happen but Beltre would be a great fit, hopefully AA at least gives him a call.

SB Nation Featured Video