FanPost

Man Ram in TO

I work downtown Toronto about half a kilometre away from the dome.  A Co Worker of mine just got back from lunch and saw Manny Ramirez walking down Bremner Blvd towards the Dome (with a hot piece of eye candy on his arm).

Wonder why Manny would be wondering around downtown Toronto with a companion within spitting distance of the Rogers Centre?  Hmmmm

I'm not going to be too disappointed if the Jays bring Manny in at the right price.