Hall of Fame Poll: Harold Baines

Harold Baines had a very good, long career. He finished with 2866 hits, 384 home runs and 1628 RBI. His slash line: .289/.356/.465. He pretty much split his career between the outfield and DH. His career numbers are here.

Harold played for 5 different teams, 14 seasons with the White Sox and 7 with the Orioles, then a bit of time with Oakland, Texas and Cleveland.