Jays Sign Dustin McGowan

Here is the press release:

BLUE JAYS INK McGOWAN

The TORONTO BLUE JAYS and RHP DUSTIN McGOWAN have agreed to a one year contract, paying US $450,000.

McGOWAN, 28, is recovering from a second shoulder surgery, performed on June 22, 2010 by Dr. Steven Mirabello. The Savannah, Georgia native recently began a throwing program, although no timetable is set for a return to the mound.

Tom: Pretty much the league minimum. I hope we get to see him throw this year but it isn't something I'd expect.