Quick Question: Baseball Books for Christmas?

Got a quick question for you all (really quick as I have to run to my boy's school, pick him up, get him supper and run him out to his hockey practice). I normally ask for at least one baseball book for Christmas, this year I haven't seen one that I really need, so I'll ask you folks, what would be a good baseball book that Santa could bring me for Christmas? I've been a really good boy this year.