Hall of Fame Poll: Tino Martinez

Tino Martinez had a really good career, playing 16 years mostly with the Mariners and Yankees. He had 339 home runs, 1271 RBI and a .271/.344/.471 slash line.  He also owns 4 World Series rings. And, not that anyone else would be interesting, but he played  Triple-A ball here in Calgary, so I got to see him a bunch before he made the majors. His career numbers are here.