It's quiet, too quiet.

The Winter Meetings started out with a bang, at least for the Jays, but since then, nothing. Not even any decent rumors floating around out there. Come on Alex, give us something to talk about. Please.

Alex told reporters today that he would like to sign someone that could share time at first with Adam Lind and DH some. So I'll ask the question: who is out there, that might be available, that you would like to see fill that role?

Can talk about that or use this as an open thread to discuss anything you like.