FanShot

MLB prospects Top 2000

5

9 Brett Lawrie , 2B , TOR 42 Carlos Perez , C , TOR 55 Jake Marisnick , OF , TOR 61 Adeiny Hechevarria , SS , TOR 81 Anthony Gose , OF , TOR 84 JP Arencibia , C , TOR 93 Kyle Drabek , P , TOR 109 Eric Thames , OF , TOR 136 Henderson Alvarez , P , TOR 151 Deck McGuire , P , TOR 295 Travis D'Arnaud , C , TOR 316 Christopher Hawkins , 3B , TOR 327 Sam Dyson , P , TOR 337 Asher Wojciechowski , P , TOR 353 Griffin Murphy , P , TOR 354 Aaron Sanchez , P , TOR 376 Drew Hutchison , P , TOR 379 K.C. Hobson , OF , TOR 421 David Cooper , 1B , TOR 423 Dickie Thon , SS , TOR 437 Zach Stewart , P , TOR 438 Marcus Knecht , OF , TOR 458 John Tolisano , 2B , TOR 459 Santiago Nessy , C , TOR 489 Kellen Sweeney , 3B , TOR What a funny list :)