Jon Miller Wins Ford C. Frick Award

Yeah, I'd rather Tom Cheek win, but most of the voters are American and don't have the love for Tom that we do. Jon Miller is a deserving winner so I can't get worked up enough to rant about it. Like I said before, if whether Tom Cheek wins the award or not it really shouldn't change how we feel about him.

Jon Miller has been broadcasting baseball since 1974. Since 1990 he's been the play-by-play man for ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball. He is quite good, almost good enough to have you overlook Joe Morgan's color work.