Happy Birthday Travis Snider

Travis Snider turns 22 today. Must be nice, 22 and all the talent in the world. I got married when I was 22. It's funny I age, she doesn't. So just to make me feel old, I looked some things up. The number one song when he was born was Could've Been by Tiffany, which I have no memory of, thankfully enough. Number one TV show was the Cosby Show. Most popular movie that year? Die Hard. See Bruce Willis is old not me. One of my favorite movies came out that year, A Fish Called Wanda. John Cleese, old. Also the Winter Olympics in Calgary were to start 10 days after he born. You know how many Calgarians it takes to screw in a light bulb? 5. One to screw it in and 4 others to talk about how great it was when the Olympics were here.

Just to compare, Andrew Bailey, who won AL Rookie of the Year will be 26 in May. Evan Longoria was 22 the year he won the award. Dustin Pedroia 23. Verlander 23.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Travis. I have a great day and a great year.