Dirk Hayhurst goes on the 60-Day DL

So this gets us down to 40 men on the 40-man roster, I expected this when we traded for Eveland, but then it didn't happen for a while, so it had me wondering about the 40-man roster. Here is the press release:

HAYHURST PLACED ON DISABLED LIST

The TORONTO BLUE JAYS have placed RHP DIRK HAYHURST on the 60-day disabled list.

HAYHURST, 28, underwent surgery on his right shoulder in early February to repair fraying of the labrum. The Canton, Ohio native appeared in 15 games for Toronto last season, posting a 2.78 ERA in 22.2 innings.

I'm sure with a Garfoose watching over him he will recover quickly. I hope we'll see him in a Jay's jersey soon. His book is out at the end of March.