FanPost

MLBastian - post some comments

I've noticed that Jordan Bastian is doing some fine preseason reporting, yet he's not getting a lot of posts. Really, without him, it's all just a bunch of guys surfing the internet or offering opinions from their couch. There's so many great discussion on this board, I think we need to send some chatter his way. He's pulling the load right now, with the eyes and voice that no one else has. Send a post his way. No offense to this site, but you gotta give credit where credit is due.

PS - he's not my brother or anything like that. I just appreciate his work.