FanPost

BBB Superbowl picks

Logo_202010-super-bowl_medium

IT'S SUPER SUNDAY BABY!

Today the Colts and Saints battle for Football Supremacy. Both teams live and die on their offense with 2 of the best Peyton Manning and Drew Brees at the helm.

I personally don't think it will be that close. Manning is just too damn good and the Saints frankly stink on the defensive side of the ball and live by the takeway and other teams mistakes. The Colts don't make mistakes.

Who you got?

Add in from Tom: Just thought I'd add that SBNation is all over the game, and since they pay the bills around here, they get a plug. They have a few bloggers at the game and will have stories no one else has and the stories everyone else has. So go here to see it all. End of commercial. Story it wasn't as entertaining as most of the Super Bowl ads.

Update: SB is running a game thread, if you want to join in, here it is.