Blue Jays' Spring Training Roster Battle Royale, Position Players Edition

Hi everyone.  We're going to check in on how our various players battling it out for roster spots are doing.  This is the first edition, and it tracks trends since camp opened.

Table_2010-03-13_09-32-13_medium

Table_2010-03-13_09-37-32_medium
Table_3_2010-03-13_09-40-19_medium

That's it for now, everyone.  We'll check in tomorrow with the pitchers' edition.