Happy Birthday Dirk Hayhurst

Everyone's favorite Garfoose wrangler turns 29 today.

Which is a good excuse to remind everyone that his book comes out March 30th. If you missed Hugo's review, it is here. I'm looking forward to the book, I'm sure it will make a great Easter present for anyone you don't want to buy chocolate. Dirk also has a new story up at Baseball America.

So Dirk, wishing you the best of birthdays, a best seller and that your recovery goes well, that we'll see you on a mound before long. I am sure it is tough for an athlete to go through something like that but we are rooting for you.