Trying To Make Some Sense Of It: 3/24 Game Thread, Blue Jays at Rays

Hi everyone, hope all is well.  The Jays take on the Tampa Bay Rays today and here's your lineup:

1. Jose Bautista, 3B
2. Aaron Hill, 2B
3. Jeremy Reed, LF
4. Lyle Overbay, 1B
5. Chris Lubanski, RF
6. Alex Gonzalez, SS
7. Michael McDade, DH
8. Joey Gathright, CF
9. Raul Chavez, C

Lefty hopeful Dana Eveland gets the start today and looks to continue his strong spring in hopes of securing a place on the major-league team, most likely in the bullpen.

Also, Jordan Bastian will face off against fellow mlb.com blogger Anthony DiComo (NY's teams) in a half-mile race today, with Bastian running for Jays Care.   Of course all we good Jays fans are rooting for Bastian to dominate here.  But what I want to know is will we get times for the race?  I'm curious as in my heyday I ran a (barely) sub-2 minute half-mile and I think I could still manage that, though the mile was always my race.  I want to know where I stand in the pantheon of Jays' bloggers-runnerdom!

Today's post from the fun song "Make Some Sense" by Da Novo Dahl.