Bullpen Gospels In Stores Today

Just a reminder that Dirk Hayhurst's book, Bullpen Gospels is to be in stores today. If you need a reminder of how good of a read it will be, Hugo's review is here

And for any of you in the Toronto area Dirk will be doing a signing the day of the Jay's home opener, April 12th, 4 pm at the Festival Hall Chapters on John and Richmond. There is a Facebook event listing here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=341625737311

He will only be signing the book. How cool would it be to have a Garfoose drawing in your copy?

Added by Hugo:  To buy Dirk's book online and for more information, check out his website

Also, Dirk will be doing a pre-game signing at the Rogers Centre for the Jays' second home game - April 13th