Quick Recap: Spring Game 23, Jays and Yankees.

Blue Jays 3 Yankees 5

The offense that seemed so good at the start of spring has disappeared. We managed a big 4 hits and 1 walk today. We made a couple of errors too, one each for Hill and Encarnacion.

Pitching:

  • Marc Rzepczynski, wasn't great. 4.2, 8 hits, 2 walks, 4 K, 5 earned. Fell behind the count too much, was a bit of a floating strike zone at times but he wasn't on target a lot. The good, 8 ground outs, 1 fly out. He took a ground ball off his hand which put him out of the game. Doesn't sound like it is serious. He didn't really help his chances today.
  • Bubbie Buzachero: 1.1 innings, 2 hits.
  • Shawn Camp: 1 perfect inning, 2 K. He looked really good.
  • Casey Janssen: 1 perfect inning. Looked good too. Be really hard not to take him north after not giving up a run all spring.

Offense:

Jays play the Phillies tomorrow afternoon and Halladay is starting. And it is on MLB.TV. YAY.