Marc Rzepczynski Injured

Jordan Bastian thwips that Scrabble has a fractured middle finger and will be out 6 weeks. That's sad, feel bad for the guy. He says:

"It's really, really frustrating. "

So now the rotation is Marcum, Romero and three of Morrow, Tallet, Eveland, and Cecil. If the team decides Morrow needs more time to be ready for the season we'll have 4 lefties in the rotation. Not that that's a bad thing.

It such a natural reaction to reach for a ball with you near hand, but when it is coming that hard, it is basically a rock. Hope he heals quick and we see him before too too long.

Other news: Jason Frasor's been named closer.