FanPost

Interest in Frasor...

Just looking on MLBTR site I've seen that the Cubs (setup man Angel Guzman gone to TJ surgery) and the Twins (Joe Nathan potentially lost to TJ surgery) are possibly interested in Jason Frasor's services.

What type of return do you think the Jays should be looking for in exchange for Frasor?  If there are two teams in need, right now might be the best time to think about moving Frasor (or Scott Downs)...