FanShot

Bluejays' Buck Bursting Baltimores Bubble

As pointed out by @GloBlair during the first inning of Friday's game, Adam Jones had a big ol' honking bubble worked up when Toronto's John Buck golfed a low pitch to deep center field. The reigning Gold Glover appeared to get a good jump on the play, but his dual attempt at blowing a bubble and fielding his position resulted in the ball bouncing off his glove and two Blue Jays runners coming home to score. Had he made the catch, the inning would have been over.