We will have a Randy Ruiz sighting!

Randy Randy will bat 8th and DH. Lind will play LF. Snider will sit.

I'm fine with Travis getting a day off, I can't understand at all why you would bat Overbay 5th and Ruiz 8th against a lefty. The only guy that will hit behind Randy is Johnny Mac.

But then I also think Ruiz plays at least as good a first base as Millar did, so don't understand why we wouldn't platoon him there. I am still thinking that will happen before we get too far into the season.

More news: Kevin Gregg will be closer until further notice, says Cito. I'm not big on the change the closer cause he's had a couple of bad outings but I can understand the move.